Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Christopher Biala

This post is dedicated to my boy Chris, if it wasn't for him I would have never made it out of VA> and heres how it went down (in short form). Chris and I lived together in Linkhorn Bay over the summer. We had a blast living so close to our friends and the oceanfront, but it eventually came to an end. It was our last week living at the condo and I was helping Chris pack with a little help from the grey goose and redbulls he bought. Were were sitting outside smoking a cigg when he told me that he was getting out of the NAVY soon and was planning on moving back to Hawaii. Chris knew that I didnt have any serrious ties in VA so he invited me in on the trip. Lucky for me I had just recently came across some money and was able to buy the plane ticket. Long story short, I flew to Hawaii, and had the time of my life. Now I got my feet wet with the whole traveling thing and i feel like I could go anywhere I want.

1 comment:

  1. what the fuck man. youre m.i.a and chris has gone home back to hawaii. i thought we were fatnecks... but its more like fucktards from my end. hit me up brothah!

    ReplyDelete